I finally have my hands on Bronze Seduction, the fifth iteration of Pat McGrath’s ten pan eyeshadow palette. Finally!
I have featured the original three palettes here. The format of Bronze Seduction is the same. Ten eyeshadows that feature three beautifully smooth matte shades, a show stopping blitz shade which is the pop of colour in each pan. The remaining six shadows are a mixture of iridescent and glitter shades.
A Neutral Palette?
The Bronze Seduction Palette features a stunning red shade which has all the neutral palette lovers flipping out. Personally I am flipping out over Xtreme Aubergine. The most delicious matte dark purple shade. For many this is the best of the Pat McGrath palettes. I have a suspicion that is it because it is considered more ”wearable”. A number of neutral and brown based tones. I am all about the colour though so I am still enamoured with Mothership III Subversive palette. That said, this palette is in regular rotation as the shades pair beautifully with a strong purple lip.
- Skinshow Divine Glow – Light gold with a metallic finish
- Gilty Pleasure -metallic glittery taupe
- Entrapment – warm dark brown with a matte finish
- Rose Gold 005 – sheer rose gold shadow with rose gold glitter particles
- VR Fire Opal – duochrome green teal glitters with in a sheer gold base
- Xtreme Aubergine – deepest matte aubergine shade
- Disobedient – matte reddened brown
- Bronze Blaze – sheer bronze base colour with bronze glitter
- Blitz Flame – red with a strong copper undertone –
- Astral Luna Gold – Gold with gold glitter
Not withstanding the colour scheme, the quality of both the packaging and the shadows themselves are still second to none currently on the market in my opinion. In 2018 the only eyeshadows that I have purchased have been from Pat McGrath. I have absolutely no qualms in recommending them. If you do not believe me – just check out the swatches again! If you have this palette let me know what your favourite shade is. If you do not have this palette, and you love eyeshadow, you really should consider getting it.