During a recent meander through a local shopping centre with my sister, we came across a beautiful display of Steamcreams. Much to my surprise, my sister brought her tin out of her bag and proceeded to slather her hands in it. After chasing her around the store, I finally managed to get my hands on it for sixty seconds… before she whipped it out of my hands and we continued on our shopping trip.
So, my impressions after sixty seconds with a tin of Steamcream are as follows….
- The packaging is lovely – there are a wide variety of designs available.
- It is a good handbag size (for a clutch you wold be better off with a tube)
- You really need to make sure the lid properly secured to ensure the cream does not end up on the lining of your handbag
- Lovely lavender fragrance
- It is an enjoyable product to use – the formula is light and absorbs easily.
- It is recommended for use on the face, hands and body…I personally would only use it on my hands (not rich enough for my body, not active enough for my face)
They have some beautiful purple tin designs… so I am considering a purchase. If you have spent longer than sixty seconds with a tin of steam cream I would love to hear what you think of it.