I recently trialled seven micellars (cleansing waters) for escentualdotcom. It was a blind trial and I really enjoyed scrutinising their efficacy…which lead me to dig this sample out of my beauty cupboard.
- The bitter orange fragrance is amazing
- The texture is slightly gel like, not super watery
- Three coats of Chanel mascara, gel liner and cream eyeshadow were dismissed with ease – no rubbing
- Did not leave the skin taut, or irritated
- The cotton wool the the cleansing water was soaked in was big.
- I only had one sachet to sample.
… but on the basis of that one sample, I have added Sisley’s make up remover to my beauty wish list. Yes, really.