Welcome to October and my #PPLProjectPanChallenge. I was looking through my beauty stash and realised there there were quite a few product that had been in my collection for a while, that I just was not using. Not becuase they are bad product, but because I have a sizeable stash. So, the plan is that I will be really focusing on using these products for the next six months. This is a rolling Project Pan so if I finish a product I add another one from that category to the rotation.
I spent a fair bit of time thinking about the products that I wanted to focus on and this is what I came up with:-
- Fragrance – I love my fragrance and my collection is growing fast so by focusing on one, I am hoping help my collection be more cohesive.
- Primer – I am not a huge primer person but I have a fair few half used tubes. Some of them are close to their expieration date so I need to finish them or bin them.
- Blush – how often do you hit pan on a blush? Exactly.
- Highlighter – err… my highlighter collecion is getting out of control. I really need to reign it in.
- Cream/Gel Product – I love cream products, but they expire quicker than powder products so I am really focusing on them for the #PPLProjectPanChallenge
- Wild Card – I let myself choose from haircare, skincare or makeup for this one
What I Choose
- Weleda Grenade – I am half way through the bottle, I like but I dont have a box for it so I want to use it before it expires.
- Make Up Forever Radiant Primer – I’ve had this for a couple of years and not finished it. It has a 12 months shelf life. I need to get through it.
- Guerlain Red Hot Blush Duo – I have been using this blush since 2014 and I still have not hit pan. Time to get focussed.
- Ilia Cosmic Dancer Multi Stick – This is such a pretty highlighter but I don’t keep it in my heavy rotation set up. It is a cream product and it is organic so I really want to use it before it expires
- MAC Constructivist Paint Pot – I am really trying to use up my products before they expire / dry up. Constructivist has been in my collection for AGES but interestingly I have never reviewed it.
- Tom Ford Bruised Plum – I am a bit sad about this one but it is the perfect wild card. Bruised Plum is on the turn. It smells different from my other Tom Ford lippies. I think I have a couple of months left on this one. I’ve only had it for two years!
#PPLProjectPanChallenge on Instagram
Despite this pretty lengthly (!) blog post, #PPLProjectPanChallenge is an Instagram challenge. I will be doing monthly updatesand my final round up there. Check out the other bloggers who are taking part in this challenge too.
If you are doing a Project Pan – please leave me your links below so I can see what progress you are making.